Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html#pa

Many thanks to Jessimacat for this list! And thank you, Gudewife for bringing to my attention.

Update from FaeryMagic..Downtown Fort Worth-- ABC Animal Clinic (817)332-8787, neuters are $40 and spays are $50. To get them UTD on shots is $30. (No answer at Decatur, Texas)

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found these links to low cost programs in Canada and Europe:

CANADA

Animal Crusaders of Ontario
Toronto, Ontario
Phone: (416) 438-4636
Email: [email protected]
Referral to low cost vets

Richmond Homeless Cat Society
P.O. Box 43043
Richmond Centre P.O.
Richmond, BC
Canada V6Y 3Y3
Phone: (604) 275-2036 or (604) 271-7729

EUROPE

GREECE

The Cats of Rhodos
RAWS
PO Box 265
Tsiari, Rhodes
Greece
S/N for Ferals In Rhodes

ITALY

The Cats of Rome
Torre Argentina
c/o Silvia Viviani
Via Marco Papio 15
00175, Rome Italy
Phone/Fax: 0039.06.687.2133
S/N and placement services for Ferals in Rome

UNITED KINGDOM

Street Cat Welfare
North London, U.K.
Phone:020 8808 9440
S/N for Ferals

If you know about other low cost or free spay/neuter programs or if you have updates or corrections to these listings, please contact us.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I know there is one in Ireland..I'll try to find out the address..we could also inquire of other catforum members :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is great, I just wish I would've found it sooner. There was a feral family of 3 (mom and two kittens) who hung out around my boyfriend's yard and shared his families outdoor cats food. One Sunday morning I came over and saw the cats in a pet carrier. My boyfriend's sister said she and her older sisters boyfriend trapped them and arranged for the humane society to come pick them up because the grandmother wanted the cats off the property.

If I had known about the TNR program and cat sanctuary here I would've taken them there myself.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Actually, the local humane society isn't no-kill so I don't even know if they are alive. I wish I could go back and save them.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That webpage doesn't seem to update very much if any. There is one listed for near me that I tried to email and call, but the email came back and the phone was disconnected. I went thru another spay/neuter group and found one near me that isn't listed that is low cost.

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course, we can't possibly know if every one of these is currently active. However, if the members provide us with specific information, we will list new ones and keep the members informed of those that are no longer active.

I would appreciate any information you can provide. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I tried to contact them, there is a link on the webpage saying to let them know of dead links. There is one listed for Decatur, TX (that is the one that wasn't around). I tried it roughly a year ago. The one that I go to now is near Downtown Fort Worth called ABC Animal Clinic (817)332-8787, neuters are $40 and spays are $50. To get them UTD on shots is $30 :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
No prob :D I was going to try to get qualified thru the SPCA, but figured it would take too much time and was afraid I wouldn't qualify anyways.. then I found ABC Animal Clinic.. plus the Doc is young and cute :p :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts