Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She took the sleepy meds really hard, and she is still really groggy. What I'm worried about though, is her eyes seem so dialated yet, and the hair is wet all the way around both, like they are draining. Is this normal?

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info! :grin: No, there was no extractions, just the cleaning. She's rubbing her mouth on everything this morning, so she's feeling some discomfort. Her eyes are better though, not so dilated, and not weepy anymore. She's still groggy though, and very clingy.

The doctor told me not to give her any food till today, just water, but she was having nothing to do with that. She wouldn't sleep, she just kept walking on my head and meowing.......well, trying to.........so I gave in, and got up to feed her at 2:00 in the morn. She's eating good too, so things must be fine. I was just nervous I guess. ;)

·
Banned
154 Posts
It's not easy to see them in discomfort and be powerless to make them feel better. My mom has had to 9 teeth pulled since I got her in August. She's starting to rub her mouth on everything again so it may be we need to have more pulled. Ugh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.