Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really think Lucy must have been a dog in her former life! :lol: She is just the kookiest cat I have ever seen! She was totally intrigued by baby Allie this weekend, and followed her where ever she went! She was so tuckered after the kids left, and slept the rest of the day, out like a light, on the couch!

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Those are really wonderful pictures! I love the second one.

I think you need to get Lucy a pet baby of her own! :lol:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
:lol: Everytime my friend brings her baby over to visit, she always wants to play with the cat toys...and the turbo scratcher is one of her favorites. She is certain she can get that ball out of that track!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
In that second picture, Lucy is thinking, "Seriously, Baby. Breath mints. Surely they come in kid flavors."

Great pictures!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I love that in each picture Lucy is not taking her eyes off the baby. It must be love :luv .

·
Registered
328 Posts
Lucy is gorgeous! :luv

I love black and white kitties and yours is sooo cute...so fluffy! I would love to have one like this... I don't think I could resist if I ever see a kitty who looks like Lucy at the local rescue shelter.. ;)

Was it the first time she saw a child? She looks so relax around babies. I'm pretty sure my boys would have freaked out! lol

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lucy did come from the shelter as a matter of fact, and she actually wasn't my first choice. My first choice was a little black and white tuxedo male, and then I saw Lucy........that was it! :luv

She has always been this curious, and our granddaughter has been here with us before, but this is the first time she's been here since she is crawling. We had another little child, much older, visit us over the winter, and Lucy was just as curious, and actually went nose to nose sniffing with the little girl. It's just her curious nature, and her trust I guess. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts