Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm not exactly sure what Lucy's coloring would be classified as but she is probably the most hilarious cat I've ever seen personality wise.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Since she has both Dilute Calico and Tabby markings I believe she would be a Dilute Torbie(Patched Tabby) with White.
Party Colored cats, Calicos, Torties(Tortoiseshells) and Torbies(Patched Tabbies) are almost always female and known for their free spirited attitude and zest for life.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lucy is beautiful and has wonderful coloring, no matter what it's called. How old is she?
I got her in June when she was a year old so about a year and a half. My husband wanted a kitten but we have a pretty wild toddler so I decided it would be better to get an older cat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since she has both Dilute Calico and Tabby markings I believe she would be a Dilute Torbie(Patched Tabby) with White.
Party Colored cats, Calicos, Torties(Tortoiseshells) and Torbies(Patched Tabbies) are almost always female and known for their free spirited attitude and zest for life.
Oh she definitely a free spirit she just got back from a week long adventure into the wild :/. I let her out on the balcony to enjoy some fresh air not thinking she would jump from the second story. We are glad she is back though just waiting to see if she is gonna have some kittens now.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Oh she definitely a free spirit she just got back from a week long adventure into the wild :/. I let her out on the balcony to enjoy some fresh air not thinking she would jump from the second story. We are glad she is back though just waiting to see if she is gonna have some kittens now.
Might want to get her spayed, this will keep her from seeking out male companionship in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts