Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww those pics of Luke are adorable. He reminds me of My Little Pumpkin kitty. I have to bring my Little Pumpkin to the vet soon too. Hope Luke's vet visit went well!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Great shots! But he's not scared...look at those normal-sized pupils...he looks like he might even like the vet!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww those pics of Luke are adorable. He reminds me of My Little Pumpkin kitty. I have to bring my Little Pumpkin to the vet soon too. Hope Luke's vet visit went well!
Your cats are real nice, especially Little Pumpkin. I call my youngest cat Little Muggy sometimes.

But he's not scared...look at those normal-sized pupils...he looks like he might even like the vet
Lol. He's not scared, and he might like the vet, if the vet is no closer than about 100 yards away. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
He does not look like he is too stressed. That is a good thing.

Cheetah has been hospitalized, of course with a lot of needles. So whenever he goes to the carrier, he cries his heart out. And when he is at the vet, he freezes, muscle tightens, like those breathing stuff animal...LOL

·
Registered
96 Posts
As others have said, he looks pretty darn calm for being at a vet! Booger is usually very unhappy by the time I open his carrier at the vet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts