Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see it?

I just saw the article on MSN about it around 10:30 and ran outside, drove around and couldn't spot the moon anywhere. It may be kinda foggy/cloudy I couldn't tell.

I was all excited about it too :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've been reading about lunar eclipses lately and I found out that we were having one but. . . too late... I missed it because of the clouds and it was a little itsy bitsy late.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
We watched it also! It was so neat. They said the next total one won't be until 2007. Jim set up the camera and tripod and we tried to take some photos. We'll see how they come out. If they are any good, I'll post some pics for those of you who had cloud cover. They said on the news that the red hue about the moon after it was covered was from the sun's light refracting off of the earth's atmosphere and ozone...the pollution gave it a red tint. How pretty...but how sad.

Did anyone notice an increase of wierdos out last night? :)

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Definitely saw it. Brandon and I took Scotty out on the lease and while he chased things in the grass, he and I watched the eclipse. Very pretty, yet eerie. =o)

·
Registered
882 Posts
I saw it! It was nice and clear here in NY. It was gorgous!

The only problem was, I was in my pajamas and I just threw on flip-flops when I went outside. NOT a good idea! My toesies were very cold :)

But the moon was gorgeous! I tried to take pics, but my digital camera is no good for those kinds of photos. (get streaks of light, that's all)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts