Cat Forum banner

Lunch for 3 please!

888 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  GuacaMolly 
#1 ·
Sometimes I feel so bad for the kitties, when these birdies come just inches away, and they can't even smell them! :lol:

See less See more
#2 ·
Look at that little paw on the screen! So cute!!! :luv

Oh my! Miss Lucy is so grown up!!! 8O

#4 ·
Yes, she has grown hasn't she! :( She was pipe cleaner butt kitten tonight though! Dave came in the office carrying her, and then turned her butt to me. He said, "here..........she's YOUR cat...........not mine!" I nearly LOL.......and spit out my soda! By the time I had gotten the camera, it had fallen off. :lol: It was pastel blue, and oh so funny! :lol: It was caught in her long hair!

#5 ·
I don't even want to know what she was planning to do with that pipe cleaner! :lol:

Poor S-Jo gets stuff stuck in her fur all the time. She is so used to it, she doesn't even bother to ripple her fur to get it off.
This weekend my husband made pancakes for all of us (nephew and his roomie were visiting) and I don't know HOW she did it, but S-Jo got syrup in her tail. 8O She likes to lick syrup and I think my husband put his plate on the floor and she may have turned and sat, resting her tail on/in the syrup. THAT was an interesting exercise in laughing, fending off comments from the household that made you laugh even harder, holding a wriggling cat and trying to clean its' tail while wiping tears out of your eyes because you're laughing so hard.

#14 ·
Thank you! :D

I actually heard Lucy chatter this morning! Hubby opened the patio door, and she heard the finches chirping outside. She was on the couch, and just did it once. The finches are so noisy out there, because there are so many of them, I can see why it got her attention. We get so many of the yellow finches coming to the feeders,it's like "Finchville" out there hubby says! :lol: They are just everywhere!

#17 ·
hahah the orange one is so cute.

those pics are really eerie to me though because you have a calico, a black/white long haired cat, and then a cat that looks like my moms cat - except her cat was ran over recently

so the eerie thing is that you have 3 of the same kinds of cats we have... 8O

great cats though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.