Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just some newer pics of Macy playing with her new play thing made by Kitty City. I hope to get more Kitty City products soon to make her a big jungle gym.

On her new bed:

I also wanted to share a pic of my new betta fishy. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Aww- Macy looks like she loves it! When I have some extra money, I think I'm going to build up a playground too. My kittens have two of the kitty city play equipment sets (not the connectible kind), and they LOVE them! If you have a facebook account, there is a Kitty City fanpage where you can see lots of interesting combinations.

Your fish is very pretty :) What is her name (at least I think its female...)?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww- Macy looks like she loves it! When I have some extra money, I think I'm going to build up a playground too. My kittens have two of the kitty city play equipment sets (not the connectible kind), and they LOVE them! If you have a facebook account, there is a Kitty City fanpage where you can see lots of interesting combinations.

Your fish is very pretty :) What is her name (at least I think its female...)?
I became a fan on Facebook as soon as I bought her thing. I was excited because I got it for only $7.99 at Ross when they are normally about $20.

The fish is a short tailed (called a plakat) male betta and he does not have a name yet. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
I became a fan on Facebook as soon as I bought her thing. I was excited because I got it for only $7.99 at Ross when they are normally about $20.
Another Ross fan! I love looking at their pet stuff. They never have much, but what they have is incredibly cheap. At times like that you don't mind spending $8 on a cat bed that your cat may never use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts