Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's official... I'm going nuts! :D

2 more weeks before the kittens come home and I'm climbing the walls. So to try to keep my brain busy I made a homepage for the kittens.

Problem is: Swedish is my native tongue and I need some proof reading of the English part.

So if someone could perhaps read through the texts and help me with my english, correct spelling errors, grammar and even fact errors, I'd really appreciate it!

You can either click on my signature or use this link:
http://halls-lulea.com/cats

(click the flags to switch to English from Swedish)

Oh, and other input about the page is welcome too! :D

TIA!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Petra, it looks good. You were worried about your English?? No reason to be worried.

I only know one language. )))

By the way, don't let Jeanie see the pictures of those cute little kitties. She will be trying to figure out a way to talk you out of them... :wink:

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Petra, I agree, it looks wonderful!! Such gorgeous kittens. :)
My husband and I are trying to get a webpage going with photos of Velvet and our saltwater aquarium. They are a lot of work. Yours looks great and as Mike said, your english is just fine. :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, Lori and schroed3r, thanks for your kind words! :D

Lori, you could always sign up for one of those web services where you just use their layout and upload pictures. But I tell you, it's great fun to make your own homepage. Do the layout and set it up. I use Adobe GoLive but many swears by Macromedia Dreamweaver. Have a go at it, you'll love it!

Mike, Hmm... I heard it was you who are the one thinking of cat-napping all the time. ;) :D :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks Great!!

The website looks wonderful and I can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Looks Great!!

KittyCute said:
The website looks wonderful and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh, expect more on tuesday afternoon. We're going to visit them a last time before it's "picking-up-time"!!!!

I don't know if the kittens even notice that we're their future owners or not, but maybe they recognize our scent and that might make the adjustment easier. If not, it's just great to see how much they grow and how quickly they grow. Plus it's great to learn to know the breeder more and more. She's such a nice woman and we're warming up to eachother to the extent that we are joking a lot (I think humor is important in interaction with people) and make jokes about our husbands (though the males doesn't seem to happy about that *grins*).

Is it tuesday yet??? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts