Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My how time flies. I look at him now and wonder that he was ever a tiny thing, lol. He is 5months and officially 10lbs. He's a very big boy. I tried to get some pics of him stretched out, but he is moves too much lol. He is about 2 feet from nose to butt. Tail not included, lol.

He is such a sweet nosy boy. He wants to be right there "helping" whatever you do. Oh and he looooooves water. There are some things I didn't think about when deciding on this breed. First waste
. I scoop his box twice a day and he has at least 2lbs of waste in that box each time.
Second he eats a lot. He is lean but he goes through about 8lbs of food every two weeks. 8 lbs last my Gigi (chihuahua) a month or more.

He's hurt Gigi by accident several times. He's just soo much bigger than her, but she plays just as hard as he does. lol Unfortunately the name Magic did not stick, but the name Cat did, lol. These pictures are from 3 months to 5 months.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Gorgeous is the first word that came to my mind too.

I don't know a whole lot about breeds - what breed is he?

Cat was the name of the cat in Breakfast at Tiffany's. He's in good company. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I had a long list of names for him before I got him. But Cat was the thing that stuck and my two year old niece can say it, lol. I got to meet and spend time with his parents before buying him and they really cinched me loving cats. I've never had one before. I have pictures him from the time he was day old.

He's a Maine Coon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Five months and TEN pounds! What a big boy he's going to be. My sister-in-law had a Maine Coon-mix kitty who was a whopping 24 pounds, but he was quite a tubby, lazy boy.

Magic is just adorable! He's going to be a very handsome boy. Do you have any idea how big he he should be when he's all done growing?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Five months and TEN pounds! What a big boy he's going to be. My sister-in-law had a Maine Coon-mix kitty who was a whopping 24 pounds, but he was quite a tubby, lazy boy.

Magic is just adorable! He's going to be a very handsome boy. Do you have any idea how big he he should be when he's all done growing?
I don't know how big he will get. His mother and father are huge. I have pictures of them too. He got his color from his mom. His father's head was bigger than my two fists together. I was afraid to touch him, lol, but he was super friendly. I read it's common of them to grow rapidly and then balance out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts