Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Oh my gosh, the second one is so adorable! I've never seen a cat and dog so taken with each other. I think what makes the pictures of the two of them so amazing, is Willow's incredible beauty. She is such a gorgeous dog!
And Xander is looking so handsome! His stripes have stayed so sharp as he has gotten older.

·
Registered
454 Posts
That's really fantastic. I'm going to end up going through a lot of printer ink, printing up all these pictures. My wife doesn't really much attention to computers, but she does love cats. So, I keep printing up pictures to share with her.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Adorable! Reminds me of Sandy and Licorice! Here's a picture of them together

I'm not sure who misses Sandy more, me or Licorice. Willow and Xander are adorable together! Xander has gotten so BIG!!!!![/img]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those pics are so cute. My neighbour has a dog, and my cat loves to roll in front of her. They seem to like each other and gget along. Any other dog that walks past makes he run a mile! :lol:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, Kattybird, Willow is an ex-racer. We adopted her from a group in TN, but she actually came from a racetrack in Florida. She's a real sweetie, and very cat-like; she gets along well with all our cats. But Xander's like her son...I guess b/c we got him as a kitten, after Willow was already here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Kristi!

Gorgeous kids you've got there---I've seen them on Greytalk! (rascalsmom)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts