Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skunky is driving me nuts! Whenever we pet him, he goes to the bed, bites down on the covers (as if it were a female cat), and begins humping my covers! It is alarming and embarassing.

I am planning on getting them all fixed within the next few months, do you think it will help this problem? And what can i do to stop it in the mean time?

G

·
0 Posts
When I brought my first male home, he was constantly trying to hump my female cat. A few weeks after I got him fixed he quit.

I know it's embarassing, but I just got the funniest mental picture of your cat being "friendly" with your bed! :oops:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I think you should get him fixed...and SOON. If you aren't VERY careful, Chewy will be pregnant again......when are you going to get him fixed???

·
Registered
697 Posts
Cleveland still gets the odd 'notion' and thankfully takes it out on his toy cat. I was so embarraseed when my little granny came round to visit. She'd your typical tea and scones lady, sitting discussing her latest women's guild trip and their new charity work and there was Cleveland, getting it on at her feet. I wanted to die

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Fixing your cat may solve the problem but my Twinkie started humping after he got fixed. Teddy bears and sheepskin rugs are not safe around here so bears have to be on shelves or else.......... :lol:

* Funny story

When I was living with my parents for awhile, we were all eating dinner and all of a sudden I saw Twinkie carrying my teddy bear in his mouth and humping it in the hallway right in front of the kitchen. Of course my family thought it was hilarious and the bear had kitty slobber all over it but he carried that bear from my bed all the way to the hallway. He looked embarrassed afterwards and hid :!:

·
Registered
628 Posts
I am planning on getting them all fixed within the next few months, do you think it will help this problem?
You said you were planning on getting them "all" fixed. Why are none fixed already? A responsible pet owner would fix their cats as soon as they could...not wait until someone gets pregnant.

Abhay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts