Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not planning on getting another cat any time soon (until I move out on my own that is) but I'm absolutely positive that I'll be getting another one eventually. For some reason, I tend to love male animals. I have a male cat now, and plan on rescuing one (maybe two!) great danes in the future. I'm in love with the breed and big dogs in general. My ideal house would be full of boys. As long as everyone is fixed, does it matter so much that I'd have so many males together? Talking cats only for now, I know that it all depends on the individual, but in general do two males usually have problems getting along if they're both fixed?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
All gender combinations cna work out just fine when both cats are spayed and/or nuetered. The same combinations can fail, so it definitely depends on the particular cat.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I guess like with humans, you have to get a combination of one extrovert and one introvert in order for them to get along. Because two extroverts would definitely clash, and two introverts would bore each other out. My Sandy is an introvert, and Toffee, the extrovert, loves him to pieces! When Pebbles (also an extrovert) was around, he got along very well with Sandy, but Toffee and he would often clash pretty bad. I don't know if it was because he came in last (territorial thing), but Toffee refused to get along with him, and that was it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts