Cat Forum banner

Which kitty gender outnumbers in your home?

• Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Male

• I have just one male kitty

• I have just one female kitty

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
For some reason I've always had Males all my life.
Both my current cats are males too. I don't look for males! :D - but that's always what I seem to end up with (all my cats have been strays who have adopted me) - perhaps there are more male strays and abused cats than females, or more male cats born and survive (?) . actually, a few times, There has been 'feral/stray" cats who gave birth around my st, and the litter always seems to be more males than females - last stray cat, out of a litter of 6, there was only one female kitten.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have four cats two of which are males and two are females. I think I perferr male cats ( neutered of course), they seem more layed back I found, but I would never trade me females for anything either.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Since I am a newbie in the "breedingbusiness" I have females, only one of them are ment to be used for breeding. The other one is a neutered female. It was natural to buy an other female since I didn´t wan´t my breedingfemale to have fun with a male of a different breed. I couldn´t afford one of the same breed so it just had to be a female.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 2 beautiful females... my first cats ever (had them both for almost 3 years) and I love them both...

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I have 2 males and 1 female. My female is by far more affectionate than my males.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Males like to be spoiled

I find my males are easier to spoil. They love to be spoiled. The females are sweet, but the males have all the personality!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts