Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you all out there are men who love cats? I personally love mine and still feel im pretty much a manly man lol. Just noticed most the user names are female.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just because there are women who talk on here doesn't mean we don't have men at our sides who love cats as much as we do... So I will say, here's one... LOL For my fiance and co-owner of my cats.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Yup, my boyfriend loves our cats.
I remember one time some kids were outside with a dog teasing one of our cats, he was ready to smack them one.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Zalensia: Ha! Yeah, I love it when they do that. The one day when my fiance came up to me concerned about on of the many stray & outdoor cats in our old neighborhood and said "we should give him some food, I feel bad for the poor thing."

I could of cried a tear of happiness. :lol:

·
Registered
654 Posts
My Fiance is a huge cat lover it was his idea to get a cat and when we were talking to the cats protection league they asked how many we would be willing to rehome, Ians answer, "As many as you will give us"

·
Registered
36 Posts
My boyfriend was a dog lover when we met, but I insisted we got a cat, he'd never had one before, but he has now truly been converted and is hassling me to get more, he wants a boy :wink:

·
Registered
654 Posts
As much as Ian loves cats the only thing he knows what to do with a computer is play solitere he will not go on the web at all, cos he doesn't really know what to do, also I'm on pc most of the time anyway.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Why dose everybody think men hate cats? Everybody loves cats. I myself have more then 9 cats. In fact Jolie is sitting right enxt to my keyboard right now.

Im teaching her how to type :lol: .

·
Registered
866 Posts
Althought the majority of the users here are cats, there are a men too. Including me. :)

There's a post about men hating cats and most of the male users spoke up there. I may be wrong in saying this, but I think maybe a quarter of the users are male?

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
My husband loves our cat and cats in general as much as I do, but doesn't post in forums. I speak for both of us! :lol:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I love cats more than my girlfriend likes them. :wink:

One brother has three cats, the other has two. So you could call them cat lovers.

Oddly enough, my sister is more of a dog person.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Another male cat lover here.

I've liked cats ever since I was a little boy. I never had a cat as a kid but I liked to visit the neighbors' cats. Nobody ever taught me not to like cats and even if they would have tried to, I wouldn't have listened.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts