Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And finally some pictures of Maleke and Magic!!! Maleke is our Siamese, and Magic a domestic short hair. They are both a year old now! We have more pictures of Magic, but they aren't developed yet....these were taken at the shelter the day we adopted him.

Bad CAT!

This was the introduction....Maleke was NOT happy in this picture! But Magic was curious as usual.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I must say Maleke is so cute. The photo of him on the computer is hillarious, so innocent. Yeah right! And the curtain climbing looks so familiar... hahaha... I had to take down a little furball doing that today in my curtains. :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Will you just look at Maleke's eyes - he seems to be constantly scanning everything 8O hehe. He is adorable!!
Magic is so beautiful - black kitties win my heart instantly..and the rest of the cats in a blink of an eye after :D
ps I am glad you finally posted pictures of the kitties !

·
Registered
465 Posts
Both kitties are so cute!!

kitkat said:
I'm starting to like black cats more and more :lol:
Hehe... they're my absolute favorite!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
pictures of Tyke?/??

Did you ever post any pictures of the cat you rescued? I believe you said your mom is keeping him? I would love to hear an update.. if there is already some posted please let me know. It was such a moving story
thanks in advance
Nwlily32

1 - 10 of 10 Posts