Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It cracks me up, but makes me so sad too with Malika's behavior. She will just walk around the house all day. She only sleeps at night...unlike my other cats who are truly nocturnal :roll:

She is not much of a playful cat...she will only play when she wants with what she wants :lol: She just started doing this within the last week.
Anyone know how I can keep her from being bored?

Thanks
Abhay

·
Banned
88 Posts
Does she like to play with cat toys? Maybe you could get her some of them filled with catnip,that might keep her a little busy.Also,pregnant cats don't usually do much anyway.Alot of pregnant cats will just lay around all day,she may not be bored,just tired.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She doesn't really like toys but she loves to play with my kitten :? I read that pregnant cats should get a lot of exercise. She just sits on the computer chair with her eyes open and looks so bored. She likes catnip, so maybe I will try some of those toys.

Thanks!
Abhay

·
Registered
64 Posts
..ever seen a heavily pregnant woman move around gracefully or do much exercise? i think she's probably getting tired and heavy, and the reason she just walks around is 'cause she can't get comfortable.. Luckily feline pregnancey is only some 8 weeks long. let's hope she will soon have plenty to keep her busy ;)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, turns out she probably isn't pregnant...thank god!!! But just in case, I made her spay appointment in 3 weeks (we've had her for 6).

You should have heard her last night, she was crying her eyes out because she didn't know where anyone was :(

Thanks
Abhay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts