Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've collected a few pics over the last few days that I totally wanted to share lol...

Beaver, who we thought was five weeks old when we got him(he was only 3 weeks old just a BIG kitten lol)... here he is a three-four weeks if I remember right... Doesn't he make for the most adorable kitten???

And him now, isn't he enormous??? Weighing in at 14 lbs and slender!... And on my bed, which he's totally destroyed BTW :roll: ...

And "Did you say to or not to play with those ornamments Mom?"

I guess the dogs aren't THAT bad :lol:

Aren't I just the pretty boy...

You mean this is YOUR bed??? And aren't his eyes creapy??? :wink:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys so much. I know he appreciates it too;). He led a hard life befor us the poor thing. Born into a feral cat society, at three weeks old, his mommy was taken by the spca for the spay neuter release program. We took him in and bottle fed him and you'd never know it today exept for the whole sucking on my clothes thing he still does, but I think it's cute and sweet lol. He really is a handsome guy and I think he knows it. Taking his pic is a bugger since he tries to follow the camera lol. And he's such a people orientated kitty, he loves on new people and runs to the door when someone knocks. He loves going on drives, baths, and walks on his leash and adapts quickly to changes. I really couldn't ask for anything more. He loves the kids and lets them dress him up, willingly jumps into play strollers and the like. You'd also never know that he was recently hit by a car. The escape artist took off and ended up with a dislocated hip. He's recovered beautifully and even impressed the staff at the vet's office. What a great guy. I'm so lucky to have him.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Oh yes I agree with everyone - he's handsome. How nice of you to take him into your life.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts