Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I just entered Stix but I dont know if they will post it until tomorrow. Was the previous winner from catforum? Good luck to all kitties!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I don't believe that the previous winner was from here. It was the cat that had the most votes since day 1. I looked this afternoon and one cat already had over 20 votes when the rest had few or none.

That contest is definitely ruled by those who have the most friends with computers or the most e-mail addresses. That's too bad. I entered a picture of my Boss' cat Elsie because I thought she has the cutest face, but she doesn't stand a chance to win with the way the contest works.

And wow, there are ALOT of entries this month.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Elly didn't win last month, I didn't expect her to because I wasn't going to campaign for her. She received two votes, one from me and one from someone else with good taste. :wink:

It's all about stuffing the ballot box over there... but aren't most polls that are set up like that?

Good luck to the current participants :) Hopefully you win the editors choice.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
That Ivy's a knockout. I think she stands a good chance of winning. I'd like to enter Sabby in the competition, but I wonder how much of a chance he stands against kittens. Maybe I'll do it next month so he doesn't have such fierce competition from Ivy and Jerry. :)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Padunk hit the nail on the head when he referred to it as campaigning or stuffing the ballot box. You know what's going on when one cat has 61 votes just 5 days into the contest.

Nonetheless, they are all so cute and it is hard to pick just one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Which cat do you want to win?

I have a pretty big "Internet Influence" and could generate ton's of votes for any cat you wanted...

hehehe

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts