Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a blast! Surrey, Canada was a fun place to go. This was the hardest show to get ribbons. Serenity only got 4 ribbons, but the ribbons don't matter, as long as my cats are having fun. Dallas got a ribbon in every ring. There was one cat there, I didn't like its owner... Serenity was against another tortie that was much younger and more affectionate. Serenity has only be showing for about a year, and that other tortie has been showing sence it was a kitten.
Some photos:
Serenity

This is the cat that Serenity was against

A selkirk Rex kitten straight hair, it was in HHPK

A HHP
[/img]

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
I love that black ribbon in the first pic, and congrats. Beautiful kitty, reminds me of another kitty on this board, can't remember who though :roll:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Beautiful cat. I love that medium-haired cream-point -- those are my very favorite color/pattern. I also hate to say this, but I believe your signature graphic is way bigger than forum regulations. :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the sig, I'll change it. Anyways, the shows I am in are TICA shows. The next one I do believe I'll be going to is in July.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Graphic regulations are 120x500, so your new one is too big too. :) Sorry, we just had a pretty big discussion about it, so I'm trying to save you a pm from the mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts