Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
that is the most beautiful white cat i've ever seen... you got such good shots of your cat. so well behaved.. it's so difficult for me to get a good picture of my cats!!

he's so beautiful!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lori said:
Marsh is so beautiful! Those photos look professional. :)
Thanks!

.. and thank you everyone! I have to take only small credit for those, Marsh does all the work, he loves to pose and always looks straight at me, my mom says it's because he loves me so much, you can see it in his eyes as he's gazing in the camera :p

Yes, Marsh is after Marshmallow, our breeder named him and i loved the name SO MUCH, i kept it. :p

Marina.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is a very nice looking cat. Cute face and its coat looks really healthy. I will have to send that picture to my mom, since she is a fan of long haired cats.

Does that cat have a 6th toe? One of the pictures makes it look like it has a 6th toe.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dijita said:
That is a very nice looking cat. Cute face and its coat looks really healthy. I will have to send that picture to my mom, since she is a fan of long haired cats.

Does that cat have a 6th toe? One of the pictures makes it look like it has a 6th toe.
Yes, he's Polydactyl, he has 6 toes on each of his front legs, and 5 on right back leg, and regular 4 toes on his rear left.

He's not really long-haired like himalayans or maine coons, he's more of silky-haired, with really fine hairs throughout the fur. This is what Angora cats feel like, pure heaven :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love Marsh!!!! :) He is just so cute! Give him some hugs for me!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I would never dare to have a white cat, it would show how much we are in need to clean the house.... the cat would end up grey. :D

Marsh is sooo cute!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
ooh mitten kitten. Me want one

·
Registered
138 Posts
HeHe Cyberpet - you and me both!

Marsh really is a gorgeous cat.....

katsprat

·
Registered
99 Posts
He is so cute my aunt just got a little kittie and she looks just like Marsh but she has 3 little grey spots on the top of her head and has no extra toes It looks like they could be twins!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well thats funny you say that I am going to be staying at her house this weekend so I will get a lot of pictures when I seen Marsh, Winny (aunts cat) is the first thing I thought about!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Katsprat said:
HeHe Cyberpet - you and me both!

Marsh really is a gorgeous cat.....

katsprat
Thanks Kat... he's growing up sooo quickly, he's losing his boyish features, but in the same way he's becoming even more handsome :D I think in another 6 months, when he's a year old, he'll be even more beautiful. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts