Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a funny one! About a year ago, he was only 4-5 months. He saw me making my bed, and decided that something was hiding under it, under pillows and under the sheet :p

I speak in russian, basically say "what are you doing?"... also, you can see how munchkins have that 'signature' bunny hop :p

http://www.marshu.com/video/marsh-helps ... my-bed.mov
4.5Meg, please allow time on dial-up.

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Awww that is such a cute video! Just like a little bunny!

Off Topic: And Rarepuss, I have an embarrassing confession to make. I've been thinking all along that you were male for some reason!! :oops: I'm sorry about that! I guess it's the same as getting a picture in your head of someone you talk to online and then really seeing a pic and they don't look like anything you had imagined. I don't know why I thought that all this time. The video cleared it up for me though!! :wink:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Rarepuss, that is a GREAT video!!!! One of my cats, Poopsie (The one in my avatar) would do almost the same thing when she was younger. Nowadays, she just jumps up on the bed and sits in the center!

What was cute was the fact Marsh was really having a good time!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Marsh is soooo cute. Love the video that was funny. :lol:

How did you post a video? I have a couple of Stanky I would like to post but not sure if there is just a general website to do so.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stanky said:
Marsh is soooo cute. Love the video that was funny. :lol:

How did you post a video? I have a couple of Stanky I would like to post but not sure if there is just a general website to do so.
I have my own website and i host pictures, videos, all kinds of info on it. I purchased a hosting/email/.com package from GoDaddy about half a year ago when i got tired of never being able to hold large images [photobucket] or videos [can't hold anywhere for free :(] on these free services. :p

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I think you mean "wreaking" havoc! :) What a cutie he is...it's so adorable how happy and excited he looks. I totally want a Marsh. You are lucky to have him to keep you smiling all day, kitties are so great!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ForJazz said:
I think you mean "wreaking" havoc! :) What a cutie he is...it's so adorable how happy and excited he looks. I totally want a Marsh. You are lucky to have him to keep you smiling all day, kitties are so great!
You know, i use the phrase all the time, but didn't know how to spell it correctly (now i do). I even checked google, and it 'corrected' me to wrecking havoc, i swear :)

Yeah, marsh's a fun guy :p I think my favorite part of that clip is how thorough he is, making sure the bed's ok :p ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
He is soooo cute! :love2 He runs around your bed like Hali did when he was little.

P.S. You have a nice voice too! :lol:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tornangel012 said:
I love this video so much! I watch it at work whenever I need a good chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahaha, great!!! :p

Btw, anyone who wants to keep the video, please save it locally, probably in a few weeks i'll take it down - it's taking up a lot of bandwidth on the site, at 5MEG each time somebody watches it :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts