Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a small rug in shape of a cat head, from my parents in law. They gave it to us when we had only Yoda & Dunga. Well, they never used the mat so I started using it as a place for toys. Always when I'm cleaning the apartment I put all the toys I find on the rug.

When we got Maugli, I noticed her sleeping on the mat from time to time. One day I finally had an opportunity to take some pictures.

And here is Maugli again:

This one made me laugh, big time!

Here is a close up of Yoda. I just had to post it! :

Hope you enjoyed them! :)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
those have got to be the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I wish Addison would sleep like that, but I guess he thinks that if he did, that horrible flashy camera would come back... it would! haha :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh my goodness, she's absolutely beautiful!!!!

And, I just love the picture of the three of them, and the way that Yoda is sleeping....cat's can be so odd sometimes, eh?
None of mine sleep like that though....I'm going to teach them, it's just too cute~~

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Maugli is such a beautiful girl, growing oh so big. Yoda cracks me up, I'm surprised she hasn't fallen off of that chair yet :!:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Maugli pics!!!

I love pics of your crew too! Don't ever lose that one of all of them on the computer chair. That totally made me laugh. Awesome job. I am happy to see Maugli foing so well too. As Anna said, she is getting more beautiful every time I see her.

More pics soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts