Max can sleep anywhere

Leave me alone I'm trying to sleep

Max loves Wow and Rift :)

Cleo likes windows

Zeus and Max

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
lynx point meezers practice that cute and innocent look, they have to use it alot.."something is broken, wasn't me"

·
Registered
683 Posts
They are all gorgeous! Zeus is just stunning, I love lynx points! Maybe, some day in the future, I'll have a lynx point again... :wink:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's so true Zeus is totally the "ooops wasn't me" kitty
I found him on the kitchen counter this morning, he knew he was not supposed to be there he just tried his best to confuse me with cute siamese talk and purring.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The photos are precious!

lol @ WoW & Rift. One of our girls likes to sit in front of my hubby's computer monitor and stare at him right in the middle of a rift event or critical point in a raid.

Such cute little youngsters. Zeus has such a beautiful pink nose!!!
Max sometimes decides to jump on the keyboard, it normally happens when I'm in a raid and I am supposed to do something at a precise moment. Or the time when he pressed the vent key and everyone on the raid heard me curse in spanglish...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Your cats are so cute! Zeus looks totaly innocent and Max reminds me of my cat!
When I look at the pictures where they are together I regret a little bit that my cat does not have another fur friend. Sure, your cats have a lot of fun together!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Syrena, Zeus knows how hot he is, he is a total show off.
But Max is the baby, he looks at me and my heart melts.
Cleo on the other hand, I cant ever get good pic of her, she is my little princess.

Thanks for all the compliments. I love having a forum where I can share all my kitty stuff!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts