Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Peek-A-Prize Toy!

It's only been the first day since I got it, so when the package arrived, my two cats were both busy sniffing at the box initially. Then I put some toys I had inside, and Maya started batting her toy in it and pulling it out. I'll probably have to go searching for more things to put inside, though! (Click on the photo to watch the vid)

Maya gets her yellow fluff out easily:

And here's G initially sniffing the box at first (brown tabby with white) before you can see Maya (brown mackerel tabby) start playing:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Looks like it's a 'Hit' with Maya and G!:D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's too easy for Maya, lol. Need to find some other toys to put in. Any ideas? They don't care for crinkle balls or regular balls, it seems...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Nice. I need one of those. I wonder if Archie would play with it?

I have been thinking of getting a Hide-a-squirrel toy for my dogs.. I wonder how well those little Stuffed toys would fit into that toy for the cats also LOL...

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Go, Maya! that's so neat, something to keep her sharp and focused! I gotta get one for Robin, he'd luv it!

Maya's a pretty smart cookie, it didn't take her long to figure it out!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
So glad that Maya's enjoying the box! Though she is one smart kitty. I loved seeing her size up the location of the fluff toy, check out the angles, and then walk around to the side where she figured she had the best shot of reaching it. :D Great hunting tactics!

And I have those spring toys too! Though of course they never got played with here...I have these curly plastic toys that Margaux used to love to bat around that would probably be more challenging - they're much smaller. I bought them either at Petco or Petsmart years and years ago, but I haven't been able to find them again. They look like this:

And in my hunt for a picture, I found that they are still available!

Kurli-Q's

Stupidly expensive for what they are, but *I* like to play with them. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts