Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new here but have had our cat Callie for almost 4 years. We got her as a kitten and love her to death. She is very smart. I believe she may be over wieght. Included in our family with Callie and I are my husband, my 4 children who are 6,5,3(same age as Callie), and 2. A dog named Pattie, 2 hamsters (Blankie and Teddy Bear), 2 guinea pigs (Rabbit and McQueen), 3 whites tree frogs (frogger, Stickers and Hoppy) and a fish tank.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a question about a cats wieght. I have a picture of her and was wondering if she looks over wieght. I never think to ask the vet at Banfield where we have always taken her and they never say anything. She just switched from the cheaper brands of cat food to Blue Buffulo. I want her to live a long healthy life and when I started getting my other pets and looking on forums for info on good care for them I started asking questions about my cats health too from other people I knew and the vets we have seen. She has never been sick and I never want her to be.

·
Banned
42 Posts
If it looks like she has a bit of a droopy tummy, that is okay, all cats develop it. My cat, Saki, is the runt of the litter and never pigs out, and she has a puddle tummy. What is her current weight? Also, was she the runt of the litter? My neighbors have a cat, Lucy, and she is not fat (and I am being very serious) she is big-boned. It all depends on how they are built. Can you insert an image of her into your next post?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts