Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's been long in coming. But here- FINALLY- is a pic of me and Robin Hood!

El Queso Bandito came into my life shortly after my orange boy, Percy, died.

Confused about his gender, I named him Beatrix Kitto.

After that was cleared up, and he showed how acrobatic, charming, and quick-fingered he is, I named him Robin Hood.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
AND...Now...PRESENTING...Kurt and Sir Robin!!
1429659107612.jpg

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Beatrix Kiddo (LOVE IT!)...Robin Hood (EVEN BETTER!)...whatever the name, he is a beautiful boy! How much does he weigh?! He looks huge! Yer adorable too, Kurt. :wink:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh. My. God.
I can't believe it! LOL. Never thought I'd see either of you guys here! Robin is a real cat in my head now, as I finally have a mental picture of him! :)

I'm confused how 10cats uploaded the photo and not you, though, Kurt? Minor details, but I'm so glad to see you both! Does this mean we'll get to see more of Robin??

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
TC,
It was a Team Effort!:D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
TC,
It was a Team Effort!:D
You guys DO make a fantastic team, I must say. :D
For a while, I thought 10cats traveled from OR to OH! But there's no way she'd travel without any or all of her 10 cats & 2 dogs (and snake?) following her, and fully entrust her hubby to do all the work for a few days! LOL.:lol: Not saying your hubby wouldn't, Sharon. I just think you'd miss your own clowder too much! I know I would! :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Well I know if I ever get to Youngstown, I want Kurt for my tour guide!:D:cool:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, crue!

Robin's STILL growing!

He's got a big appetite, exercises, plays hard, has LOTS of energy, AND an eye for the lady cats! Right now, he's taking a nap...

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Kurt,
I think Sir Robin is a Big Hunk of Fluffy Love!:p:D

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
What a beautiful cat! That's funny, you thought he was a she. We did that with Taffy, when he was hanging out in our yard, and we were trying to win his trust, we were sure he was a she. My daughter was 9 at the time and named him Taffy, which has always seemed like a girlie name, and they ALWAYS refer to him as a she at the vet.

Glad to see the picture, of cat and you. Can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
That is such a fantastic picture! It's great to put a face to the name of both you and Robin! :D

I understand the gender issues... my family cat, Cuddles, wandered into our yard about 12 years ago... my sister and I instantly thought it was a girl and named her Cuddles. We dressed her in doll clothes and pushed her in strollers (yes, she is that laid back!). About 3 years ago she got a physical exam and the vet told us... it's a BOY. Of course now it's too late, she will always be a "she" to us! lol

For a while, I thought 10cats traveled from OR to OH!
LOL - that would be awesome! She could make a detour to visit my kitties while she was in OH! :wink::lol:

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
What a beautiful kitty Robin is! I'm so glad you finally got a pic of him posted here! He might be a big kitty but is obviously still your baby. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.