Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His Holiness the Dalai Lama came to Israel for a short visit. He gave several lectures and I went to one. It was amazing he said so many interesting things. It was a fantastic experience, and even before the lecture I respected him extremely.
I took these pics (except the ones of me)

Thats me with the braces (I know I look terrible)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Wow you are right, what a priveledge, actually that is the chance of a life time. What did His Holiness the Dali Lama speak about and what did you take away from the lecture? How does one get invited to a lecture? Can you imagine having a one on one with His Holiness, I betcha he is cool. He has to be. :D I am jealous of you kiddo.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Wow -- that's amazing! When I read the title I pictured you with your arm around him, and I couldn't click the thread open fast enough. :) I'm really jealous too -- I'd love to hear a lecture.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's really really cool. He's got a great sense of humor and a very strange (in a good way) laugh.

And ForJazz, there way no way in the world for me to get really really close to him. You can't exactly see it in the pic, but he was surrounded by bodyguards and monks.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
That is really neat! Those pictures with you look almost photoshopped hehe, but I'm sure it's not. I'm just sayin... :roll:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
neko55 said:
And ForJazz, there way no way in the world for me to get really really close to him. You can't exactly see it in the pic, but he was surrounded by bodyguards and monks.
Exactly -- which I was so shocked at the title of your post and rushed to open it. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts