Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Miss Hedgehog. She was born on last Sunday :cool

Meatball didn't seem to be very thrilled by this new family member :roll:

Metoo, on the other hand, didn't even notice the existance of Miss Hedgehog... :lol:

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
I needed a laugh today, and you were able to give me two. Thanks to you and Miss Hedgehog for the smile.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
you're too funny. i love the hedgehog. and metoo and meatball OF COURSE!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Breaking news!

Miss Hedgehog is missing! Obviously she has attracted too much attention :fust

Miss Hedgehog was last seen yesterday night resting on my bookshelf (highest level, which use to be a safe place too tall for evil paws to reach). And this morning she is nowhere to be seen. I have interrigated potential suspects, but they are not talking. I will continue my search. Miss Hedgehog please come back safe! :(

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Likely spots in my house would be under the couch or under the stove..
I would prefer not to sweep under couch. God knows how many stuff were sucked into that black hole. My Meatball has a talent of pushing any small object from anywhere to under the couch in one minute. If I buy a new couch, I will never ever buy one that is off ground.

Another likely place in my home is behind the fridge. And again, I prefer what's over there remain unknown to me...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Breaking news!

Miss Hedgehog is missing! Obviously she has attracted too much attention :fust

Miss Hedgehog was last seen yesterday night resting on my bookshelf (highest level, which use to be a safe place too tall for evil paws to reach). And this morning she is nowhere to be seen. I have interrigated potential suspects, but they are not talking. I will continue my search. Miss Hedgehog please come back safe! :(
APB on miss hedgehog!!! that's horrible! it's crazy how things/hedgehogs go missing like that. we had a comb that was missing for months. we had no idea what Kitty had done with it. finally found it way underneath the rug. then we had a catnip toy that completely disappeared too. finally found THAT one under a pile of all her other toys. doh! maybe miss hedgehog is just WAY WAY back on that top shelf where you can't reach? probably not, but just a thought. would hate to think of her all alone and afraid. :cry: hope the search and rescue party is successful.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey folks! I have a good news and a bad news to share with you.

Good news: I found Miss Hedgehog!

Bad news: I found her in (you won't believe it) THE LITTER BOX... lightly covered with litter. I don't know what to do... I can wash her, but she will never be the same... So I decided to let her go. It is a hard decision. R.I.P Miss Hedgebox, in the garbage can. You will be remembered :(

PS: Even with the solid evidence, the suspects are still not talking. :dis

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.