Ace likes football:

Bogey likes shiny lights on the ceiling:

They both love it when mommy lets them play outside:

And of course they love one another:

Thanks for letting me share!

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Awwwww, that last picture is adorable! They're all great. What beautiful cats.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, all! They are such sweet, funny kitties and I love them to pieces. :) Acey is more reserved with his affections than Bogey, but at night before bed he is a cuddly mommy's boy. Bogey will plop his big ol' self on anyone and everyone. He's definitely a lap kitty!

DesnBaby said:
Are they siblings :?: They have lovely colours.
Yes, they are brothers, out of the same litter. Their great grandmother was dropped off at my parents' house (people tend to drop animals off there because they know my mom will take care of them). She had two kittens with her. We named her Grace. Grace tended to have kittens in her litters that looked EXACTLY like Siamese cats. It was through their offspring that Ace & Bogey eventually came. :)

katlover13 said:
Is it hard for you to tell them apart?
It is not hard for me to tell them apart, but my friend and family find it difficult. I guess it's kind of like having twins... mommy just knows!! Bogey is a bit larger than Ace, and has a bigger head. They also have very different personalities... Bogey is a little more.. how do I say it kindly... "simple minded." We call him our "special needs kitty." :wink:

Oh, and I have posted more pictures in this thread, with Ace & Bogey's "brother and sister"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts