Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I rescued Alex yesterday from a local animal control shelter. Alex is our first pet for the house and he's a pretty cool cat! Super thick fur and green eyes with little purplish paw pads. He's very young and loves to play a little rough, or chase balls, but is just as happy chilling in a private area. Seems like a smart boy. He loves-loves-loves my son which is exactly what I was hoping would happen.

I hope you enjoy the pics! :)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
He's a beautiful cat, and thank you for giving a home to the homeless. :) Here's best wishes for many happy years for Alex and your son.

·
Registered
224 Posts
He's absolutely gorgeous! All these pretty grey kitties I'm seeing lately have me jonesing for a grey cat! hahaha

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
LOL, love the caption you put with the second pic. He is stunning - looks to be just a few months old?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alex will be exactly 6 months old tomorrow 9-22.

LOL! Yes the caption is adapted from the Princess Bride which is what I imagined he was thinking with that look on his face and the claws out.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Ha ha, that's one of my favorite movies. I've actually seen more than once, which is really rare - even read the book!

Alex is way cuter than Inigo Montoya though. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
What a handsome kitty Alex is. He is just gorgeous I love his beautiful gray coat. It is wonderful that you have rescued him. Your son and you will have many happy years with Alex,and he will learn a lot by having a pet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts