Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I have been on the Catforum but I just wanted to introduce my latest addition. I came upon him about a week and a half ago while walking in my neighborhood. I went down a street I have never been down before and low and behold I found this really sweet orange kitty. He was horrendously matted and had poop stuck all over his fur. He smelled horrible and nearly followed me home. I asked a few people that were outside in the area I found him and they all told me he was a stray. I couldn't leave him that way so I went back with a car and carrier and scooped him up. He is still in his safe room slowly getting acquainted with the other boys. I brought him to the vet and he was leukemia and AIDS free. He was so matted they had to shave him down. He also had roundworms, fleas and earmites. He is very sweet and hoping he will work out with my other 2 cats in time. My boyfriend named him Bootsy because of the fuzzy boots he has right now (not what I would have named him but I figured since my boyfriend has to deal with my crazy cat ladyness that the least I could do let him name him).

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Meet Bootsy!

Ugh! I can't get the pics to post. I tried it the old way and then with the file attachment section and it keeps saying it is invalid. Can anyone help?

·
Banned
5,533 Posts

You have to upload to a third party website I'm afraid. I can do it for you if you like.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Bummer! I am so behind in technology. I will try it out and if I fail I will take you up on the offer. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I bet he will really be handsome once he gets his fur back. I love the little pom-pom that he has on the end of his tail. Good luck in the introductions.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Awww, look at that face! :luv

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
What a cutie! I'm so glad you were able to get him off the streets. Those orangie kitties are extra sweet, I'm convinced (and biased, of course). I bet he'll be a real sweetheart.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks! He is a champion purrer, biscuit maker, and headbutter. He even jumps into my lap.

Just crossing my fingers that he is going to get along with other boys. It seems like we made a little progress yesterday with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts