Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two new foster kittens, Brady and Bella. They are about 2 weeks old and I am syringe feeding them. Age is an estimate - they are not walking yet, just scooting around a tiny bit. They were dropped off 4/28/2015, yesterday at the shelter in a cardboard box with a filthy towel. Hissy but just scared because they are quite sweet today. I was hopeful that momma would take to them, but I cannot seem to catch her and put her in a cage yet. Until then I will syringe feed. They are good feeders - gulping down about 7CCs each per feeding. I feed when they wake up and cry - about every 5 hours.

Brady and Bella (1).jpg

Brady and Bella (4).jpg

Brady and Bella (3).jpg

Brady and Bella (2).jpg

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
They're Adorable Marcia!:p

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me Tsukiyomi, I get tempted each and every time! My little Wylie is still sitting at Petsmart and I was there today loving on him and remembering how sweet he was in my arms. I cry over some of these babies, but then I remember that my job is to bless OTHER people with these babies! I do pretty good to keep it all in perspective (most of the time).

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok, I admit it. I am totally smitten with these two, but especially Bella this little girl I am feeding here. She reminds me of my Missy (my avatar) and is just so daggone cute! Only about 2.5 weeks old but rules the roost already! :wiggle

Bella[1].JPG

Bella 1[1].JPG

View attachment 86177

·
Registered
217 Posts
Awww that is beyond cute lol. Their both too adorable and lately I find myself loving black and white kitties (something about em not sure what it is lol).

Trust me Tsukiyomi, I get tempted each and every time! My little Wylie is still sitting at Petsmart and I was there today loving on him and remembering how sweet he was in my arms. I cry over some of these babies, but then I remember that my job is to bless OTHER people with these babies! I do pretty good to keep it all in perspective (most of the time).

All it takes is one loss of perspective and the family grows ;) . That is a nice view though and I can certainly see why you enjoy fostering it seems like a good experience I wouldn't mind doing it myself someday if circumstances allow (ie when I'm no longer living in an apartment, in College, etc but at least the patience problem is gone now is patience thanks to Sera lol) and I do have a deep desire to see really young kittens grow.

I'm thinking this type has to be the hardest to give up though since your feeding them from so young I don't know if I'd be able to under those circumstances specially with what you've written since they sound fun. I just love tuxies.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
They are so~ tiny and so cute!! I'd be having sweet kitten dreams if I were you, Marcia! But then I realize these babies do grow, and young cats can be such a challenge! Lol. That would be my only holdback, other than my landlord limiting my pets to only 2!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts