Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

meet chandler bing!
born 11th may 2009

the name was a bit random, i decided to call him chandler, off friends, but then it became chandlers full name, so chandler bing.

: )
it was love at first sight.
i adore him

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
He's adorable. :luv

And if you ever get stung by a stingray, he'll be there for you! :D

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Marie, as a Friends aficianado I have to add another two cents on that. They originally portrayed Chandler as the person who peed on Monica, but it ultimately came out that it was Joey. "That's right, I STEPPED UP! And if I had to, I'd pee on any one of you." We could say this kitty is the one with a third nipple, how about that?

Chandler Bing is just precious. What a cutie.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha to the friends comments.

but it was chandler that pee'd on monica, cos joey couldn't do it because of the audience or something.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
I stand corrected! Here are the actual words from the script:

Ross: Wait a minute! I saw that! On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you... (stops suddenly and turns to look at Monica) Ewwww!! You peed on yourself?!

Phoebe and Rachel: Ewwww!!

Monica: You can’t say that!! You-you don’t know!! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn’t...bend that way. So... (looks at Joey.)

Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel: (turning to look at Joey) Ewwww!!

Joey: That’s right I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help! And if I had too, I’d pee on anyone of you! Only, uhh, I couldn’t. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.

Chandler: (wails loudly into his hands) Joey kept screaming at me, “Do it now! Do it!! Do it! Do it now!!” Sometimes late at night I can still here the screaming.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
What a cutie patootie kitten! :luv :luv

And thanks for providing some explanation to the name! Having never watched the show, you have no idea how confusing that story bit was.....

Fran

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
:luv

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I sit corrected. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts