Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Such adorable cats and great pictures! They are so gorgeous!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello All,

Yes! Cheetah and Panther are cute, silly, smart, affectionate and everything.

They were like poster kittens when they were babies. Now they are 1, they lost some silliness and innocence in their face, but they are still so cute.

Okay, more pictures:

The cord holder

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Thanks, yes, they're all long-haired. Charlee is more medium than long.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Aww! They are both gorgeous and look like great friends. I am getting a tabby soon to be with my new kitten and i hope they sleep together like yours.:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awww, they are so STUNNING! I love long-haired kitties, you have to brush and do a little more care but it so worth it. They both have lovely coats too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
They're beautiful! My cat Ripley had those spots on her belly and she had rippled stripes. When she came up to visit I'd say "did you bring all your spots with you?" and she'd roll over and show me. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aww! They are both gorgeous and look like great friends. I am getting a tabby soon to be with my new kitten and i hope they sleep together like yours.:)
Getting another kitty is a very good idea. We planned to get one kitty first, and a black one, because they are usually last to get adopted. But Cheetah was in the same kitty condo with Panther, and he has been chasing Panther non stop. So we decided we want them both, even the shelter said they are not a bonded pair.

I hope you kitties will get alone very well.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awww, they are so STUNNING! I love long-haired kitties, you have to brush and do a little more care but it so worth it. They both have lovely coats too!
Thank you! Cheetah has very fine hair, but I think raw diet contributes to their soft coats. It feels so good when they rub their bodies on my face in the morning.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They're beautiful! My cat Ripley had those spots on her belly and she had rippled stripes. When she came up to visit I'd say "did you bring all your spots with you?" and she'd roll over and show me. :)
Man! Ripley is sooooooooo cute, she definitely wants to show off her spots.
I don't really "train" my cats, the only thing Panther knows is if I pad twice on the sofa/laps, he will jump on.

I heard that you have to teach your cats to meow and I do not, so they "talk" in their own way than meow.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts