Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marie, I hope you love Chewie for who she really is... you will have to be prepared... you see, she has this dark side... her favorite movie is Donnie Darko, and I believe the bunny is rubbing off on her 8O

Nothing serious, though, as long as she keeps the voices in her head quiet!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Can't see the pictures at work - now I have something to look forward to when I get home. 8O

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Chewie looks like an Ewok in that pic :lol: and she has a white spot like Kobi...cool!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
I LOVE her white spot! :luv

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can see the picture now!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scary, eh? :lol:

That's what happens in the frustrating process of trying to take a good shot of an energetic black kitten with a crappy camera... can't wait to get a good digital reflex! But by then I won't have all these kittens to chase anymore :(

More pics to come tonight when I have time to upload them!

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Oh, you'll still have the most adventurous! Obi rules! :luv

·
Registered
148 Posts
AddFran said:
I never saw the white spot before, that is SO cute! It's also common with black kitties, I wonder why??
It's common because all black cats were considered either agents of Satan or witch's familiars and were usually killed or burned at the stake with their "witch" owners. If the black cat had a little bit of white on it was considered that an angel was watching over it and blessed it with a spot so people would know. Because of this the trait was able to be passed on. :)

^.".^

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Oh! I like that! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts