Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents cats:

Cocoa, I had mentioned previously, was the cat of my childhood. We were born on the same day / same year. She died at the rip age of 19. She was a tonkinese that a friend gave to her.

Simba is a big ol' DSH. He's still around, but he's extremely skittish and weird. We found him and his brothers and sisters under a bush, they were less than 5 weeks old. Unfortunately, his mother was in the street... she'd been hit by a car. We found homes for all of them, and kept him.

I was digging through some old files and found a few videos I took four or five years ago.

Simba

Cocoa (this one is great because it's the only recording we have of her meow.

Both Cats (ignore me calling Simba "pookey", lol)

·
Registered
33 Posts
How adorable! It's fun to watch videos, too.

I love the Shania Twain in the background while Cocoa struts around. Was that planned?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the last link should work now, lol.

Haha, no I specifically remember that my dad fell asleep watching 60 Minutes or something. That was a Revlon commercial. :wink:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hated the name Simba (no offense to anyone who may have a cat named that) so I used to call him either pookie or bubba. I've given in since then and call him Simba now... but he still responds to those other two names.

For just a plain ol' DSH, I've always thought he was very good looking. He's huge too.. 25lbs. All muscle, not fat at all. :wink:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
HAHAHA! I enjoyed those a lot. Especially the last one where "pookie" looked absolutely terrified of the camera and backed away. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts