Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

He is such a little snuggle buns, he runs over to me when I come in the room, he loves sleeping next to me and he wakes me up in the morning by snuggling near my head and purring. I've only had him for 2 1/2 weeks and I just love him so much.

·
Registered
69 Posts
aww the spots on his belly are adorable! my boy does the same thing, I wake up to him with his head on the pillow next to me :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to put him in the master bathroom last night so I could sleep as he wanted to play with me at 3 am and kept waking me up. He has a full set up in there, complete with bed that I never took down. He played with his toys and I got a few more hours sleep.

So this morning at 7 I'm woken to his very quiet meow ( he isn't very vocal, but he purrs like a train) and then I hear boing and the bathroom door opens and he comes flying across the bedroom jumps on the bed and starts rubbing all over me and purring.

He is too darn cute, I can never be mad at him. The bathroom door is louvered style and he apparently learned how to open it HAHA. Before he would just rattle it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts