Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
What a cutie! Looks like a little fluff ball and those folded ears are just too cute! I love bringing new kittens home - of course I foster so I do it regularly!

:wink:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
OMG - that has got to be the cutest kitten I have EVER seen! I absolutely adore his name, too! Congratulations on your new ADORABLE baby! :luv

·
Registered
6 Posts
So cute! Scottish folds are adorable <3

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We picked up Crisco and made it home last night. What a trip! It was a 2.5 hour flight from Florida to NJ. I had him with me in a crate. Poor baby cried all the way. He is happy to be home safely and out of the crate!
He was scared and just wanted to hide behind the toilette. Then I put a soft stuffed duckie in with him and he snuggled and went to sleep. He is doing much better today. He is still hiding a little but he is coming out to play, especially with the Neko flies.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Congratulations on your adorable new arrival. That was a lot of adventrue for such a little guy, he was probably a bit overwhelmed. Soon he'll be running around and you will be posting like Burt to say he's gotten into all sorts of places and trouble :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is doing so much better. He comes out and will play. The problem I am having is I have him in a "safe room" which is a spare bedroom. I hate that he is in there by himself. I did this for two reasons. One, my house is very big, with two floors, so I wanted him to get used to his new surroundings and keep him safe. Two, my daughter moved back with her cat Cali. Cali is a 3 1/2 year old Tabby which she adopted from the shelter while she was in college. From what I have read it is best to do the introduction slowly. I try to go in to the room with Crisco and spend time with him throughout the day, and play with him. I just can't be in there with him all day and when I am not in there he cries. It is so hard to hear him cry. The minute I go in he stops. Boy does he have me trained :) Cali hasn't shown any aggression, but she is scared. She is hiding more. So I am also playing with Cali more. Between the two I am hardly getting anything done lol. I know this is all new to both of them so I am trying to have a lot of patience :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts