Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thought id introduce to you all my 9 week old kittens, brother & sister, Eddie & Enzo.

Sorry its blurred, they dont sit still for very long when they are together!

Eddie is a little black & white female, she is very gentle with people (not so gentle with her brother!) Shes a little bit timid and jumps when she hears loud noises.

Enzo is a little ginger & wite male, he is the most hyperactive little animal i have ever encountered! From the day he came home, he has followed me everywhere! He is a very vocal kitty, walks around meowing and purrs at the slightest touch!

So yea, that is my two babies :)
Ive had them a week today so im sure there will be plenty more pictures & videos to keep everyone updated with how they grow up.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I originally got just Enzo, then after a few days of being torn to shreads (hes always got his claws out!) i decided to get another.
Thankfully his sister was still availible.

I was also feeling guilty about mine and my boyfriends shift patterns clashing alot at the moment meaning Enzo would have spent a fair amount of time at home alone, so a playmate was a great way of keeping him entertained & keeping me unscratched!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Naughty little kittens are into EVERYTHING at the moment.
Fridge included:-

And then just a couple of shots of them being cute :)

·
Banned
602 Posts
Oh, they are adorable.
I just got a kitten last week too. This week she turned 8 weeks old and it seems like she has grown alot in 1 week.
Keep taking pictures of them. They grow so fast! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Just a few more pictures of my kitties :)

I woke up to this yesterday morning :love2

Sleeping like sausages :p

And my new Avatar just because it melts my heart!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I saw you ask in another thread. At my clinic, for breed we would called Eddie and Enzo

Orange mackarel tabby and white DSH

and

Black and White DSH

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Your Eddie and Enzo are a purrfect pair!!! I love orange/white and black/white kittes!!! I wish mine would cuddle but they aren't that close :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts