Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've never posted on a site like this before, but after looking through the pictures and posts I thought it would be fun to put my kittens up here too. Hopefully, I'll be successful at posting my pictures and/or html address.

We've recently added Addison to our family and we're still going through the "getting to know you" phase. It's been interesting to say the least. Franny was been tolerant and patient, but still hisses when Addison touches her or gets to close. I guess after 10 or so days, that's to be expected. Other than that, it's been all laughs!

Take a look!

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/kittens.html

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! That was so fast!
Thanks for the welcome. This forum is great.
What's better than chatting with people about the cats and getting to share pictures!??

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
First, welcome to the forum! You'll love it here :)

Second, your cats are beautiful! The kitten is just precious!

I have an Addison too! I didn't think I'd ever find another one! Mine's a boy though... at least he's SUPPOSED to be, but I swear he's all girl! haha... poor kitty gets picked on so much.

Anyway, welcome welcome welcome!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I think I am getting addicted already.

Jessie - your right, Addison is an unsual name. I didn't think we'd find another either. What made you choose it for your little guy? We live near Wrigley Field in Chicago where the cubs play and wanted to do something cute that represents the neighborhood, Addison is one of the cross streets that the baseball field is sandwiched between. I bet it is more of a boys name, but we figured it could sway either way...especially since it was a street name for us...hee, hee.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the kitties. I'm sure I'll have more soon. All of yours are beautiful also. I've been looking through all the pictures from way back.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Oooooh what cuties!!!!

A very warm welcome to the forum! I can't figure out where Ianthe finds all those really cute smileys and pictures, but I let her do that and just stand behind and smile big... You will love this forum! It's so addictive and friendly! :D

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I had such a hard time coming up with a name for him. I knew someone who knew someone named Addison. I honestly don't remember who he was, I just always remembered the name and thought it sounded really nice. It is kind of a girl/guy name, I think it could sound a little girly, but like I said, he's a girly little kitty :)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The kitty pics are cute and I love that kitten in the sandal pic, b/c I have a cat that always loves poking her arms thru it too :p

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, KitKat.
The sandal thing is pretty funny isn't it.
The little picture on the side of your post (under your name -not sure what they are called) looks a lot like our kitten. :)

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks...It's one of my favorites too! I only wish it came out a little better. She looks so innocent in that picture. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts