Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All! I finally figured out how to post pictures to the body of a message (actually, my husband figured it out!) so here's a few snapshots of my "guys." George has the orange, Herbie has the black.

The first one was taken little over 2 years ago. They were both about 2-1/2 months old.

The second one is of Herbie staring at the computer. Still today, he messes with the computer as a means to get my or my husband's attention diverted back to him!

The third picture is of George with his biggest obsession in life - an ice cream topping cap! I dropped one of these on the floor by accident one day and he just went nuts, pushing it all over the floor! George is lucky that we are HUGE ice cream lovers and we keep him in full supply!
:p :wink: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! We are not certain that they're siblings but they sure do look like it, don't they. Except for their color differences, their markings are almost identical! Odds are in their favor of being siblings. They were in the pet store at the exact same time.

It was so funny when they were little. Herbie was a runt, probably 3/4 the size of George until about 1 year of age. Then all of a sudden he caught up and ever since then they have weighed within a few ounces of each other.

It's kind of funny how a pet can etch it's way into your heart, isn't it? My husband and I can't imagine another day without them! :D

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eva, your kitties are sooooo adorable! How old are they? You know, I told our vet how I wished kittens could stay small, like about the 4-month age and I jokingly asked him if there was any way to stunt their growth. He said "well, nothing I can tell you about!!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
ndkittymom said:
Eva, your kitties are sooooo adorable! How old are they? You know, I told our vet how I wished kittens could stay small, like about the 4-month age and I jokingly asked him if there was any way to stunt their growth. He said "well, nothing I can tell you about!!" :lol:
They are now 4 months old but these pictures are older. I put some new pictures in Cat Photos.

Me too, I wish they could stay small always. :) I noticed they are getting bigger and heavier. They have 5.2 pounds now! :D

I like George and Herbie. :) I can't belive how similar they look! My cats are sisters and they look different from each other.

How old are they?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They turned 2 years and 6 months old yesterday. We know for certain that George was born on August 21, 2001 because of the records that the pet store had on him. The records for Herbie weren't quite as good but since he looks so similar to George and they're the same size we just say his birthday is 8/21/2001 as well. :wink:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
That's nice. I don't know the real birth date of Dunga & Yoda. They just told us they are 7 weeks old. So, somehow we count it and it came to October 23. :D

Something funny happened today. Dunga was sleeping with her tongue outside. My husband woke her up but she still had it outside! He took a picture and then pushed her tongue back to her mounth. I didn't see it because I was still sleeping. :D

Here is the picture:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's so funny when that happens! Both of mine of been caught with their tongue out of their mouth before but by the time I go get the camera and come back the moment is usually gone. Guess I should leave the camera strapped around my neck all day. :lol:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
:D It's really funny. This is my first time seeing this! Too bad I was sleeping and couldn't see it with my own eyes (not just the picture). If George and Herbie do it too, then probably my cats do it often too and I just never saw them. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts