Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Meet my first cat I've ever had. His name is Gino.
He used to be a stray. He's an odd cat actually. Doesn't like to play with normal cat toys. Instead, enjoys garbage.
I'm serious. Newspapers, plastic. Odd cat. He likes to fetch too. We throw his garbage toys ( don't worry they're clean :p) down the stairs and he runs and gets it.
He's kind of half dog, half cat. He also thinks hes a parrot. Likes to sit on my shoulders (that was when he could fit, now he's big! )
Oh, and he LOVES to do my math homework. He's the main reason I passed :p

Sorry for the amount of pictures. I tried to narrow them down to the best but they were all so cute :)

Sorry if it's too many pictures. I can delete them!

Anyways, there's Gino!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
He is SOOO cute!! :luv

He looks so soft and fluffy. I've always wanted a math cat! :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I know he is cute!
Very good at math. Sits there with his thinking face on and solves all the problems! :p

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
What a CUTIE! I love that patch of white on his forehead. It's a shape I don't think I've ever seen on a cat. Is he medium-haired or long-haired?

I agree -- no thing as too many pictures.

·
Registered
990 Posts
So cute! If he likes garbage, specifically things that crinkle, try receipts - my Fern goes absolutely nuts for receipts! And you might also try some crinkle toys, like a tube with crinkle stuff in it or a crinkle sack with a nice soft lining. That might keep him out of garbage and crinkly things that could be a problem if eaten!

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I think he is beautiful, and that may be the first time I've seen a kitty with a disconnected white 'star' on the forehead. It also looks like two "races" are trying to connect it with the white on his muzzle. Very unusual. He also seems to have a bit of 'smoke' coloring in his fur. Is his fur closest to his skin white before it transitions to the gray? That genetic combination makes cats look gorgeous.
He also looks very soft and sweet. I wanna pet his fur and kiss his belly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts