Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Monday i got a new cat. She has gold color fur. She has red ears and red paws. She has black eyes. She loves to wave her left paw at me all the time.

She is a good kitty. She just sits there all day long. Oh and she has a green heart on her belly. She loves to have her heart belly rubbed. :)

I have attached a picture of my new kitty.

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Haha, if you count maneki nekos as your pets, then I must own at least 20 cats :lol: I even has a bracelet where there are 7-8 nekos on it!

PS: Do you know that different colored maneki nekos have different meaning? The golden one is for wealth for sure though. But the lifted left paw is for inviting customers. So you need to put it in your store. For your home, you need one with right paw lifted :)

· Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ying Yang....i did not know that about the mani nekos.. Thank you for the infor.

My boss got it for me all the way from china.. So i cant ask her to exchange it.

It has a green heart on her belly.. does that mean anything? what does the right paw mean?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.