Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally adopted Gordon on Saturday morning after waiting for four weeks!! He is now neutered and fully vetted! We drove an hour to get him but he was totally worth it. Gordon was the name given to him by the rescue. We wanted to change it but after calling him several other names we keep going back to Gordon and I think it has stuck.

He was born on April 11th (or so, not sure...) and was dumped with his 2 brothers and mom and brought to a rescue where he has been spoiled ever since. He is a gray tabby Maine coon mix and is quite lanky! I have a feeling he is going to be a big cat! I have a video that I made of him.

We just started introductions with him last night and it went well except for with 1 cat. Our boy cat Ollie took to him no problem. Sophie is cautious and bats him when he gets to close, and BK just stays away altogether and hisses at the sight of him. So we have some work to do.

For now he has his own room and is kept separate from the others. Except when we supervise like when we made this video.

Take a look and tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLVGTA9Qr6U

·
Registered
118 Posts
OMG he is GORGEOUS! :luv Blue Classic Tabby! (I'll be right over to pick him up, please have him boxed in a carrier) :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts