Harley guarding the fish tank

Jack helping my mom knit...

Jack and Val as babies

me...holding Val

Val again....

Harley taking a walk with his dad....

Harley on our Christmas road trip

Happy Jack....

These are my babies!! Sadly Val won't be living with us much longer....it's a very long story, but he is flying out soon to live with my mom. He has an aggression problem with Jack and we have tried everything! Anyway, I wanted you to meet my boys....they are the sweetest!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
They are such cute, big kitties! I think my Jack should be friends with your Jack -- they like to lay in the same positions. :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Is Val one large cat! I love the fishtank picture - when i was younger we had a cat that would do that same thing all the time... I think he thought the fish were named breakfast, lunch, and treat :wink:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Very handsome and well taken care of cats! Val and Harley look huge. It's a shame Val has to move, but it looks like he's going to have a great time at your mom's :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! (of course being a cat mom I think they're beautiful!)

Yes, we are very sad that Val has to move, but the love between him and my mom is mutual and I know he will be very happy!
I guess my boys are pretty big...Val is 20 lbs, Jack is 18 lbs, and Harley is about 14 lbs :D

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Val's first picture made his coat look like soft velvet! They're all so pretty and I really like that creamy neck/chest area on Harley. They look to be so obedient around that yarn, my cats would be swinging and batting at anything string like that moves :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts