Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our new Kitty Harrie. Shes a 17 month Tortie Sphynx and is spirited to say the least :)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Calling a naked cat "Harrie" is very funny, no matter how you spell it!!! :D

More pictures, please.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies, I'll try to get some more photos tonight :) I love the her little head wrinkles too :)

@marie73 - lol I honestly hadnt thought of that untill now :)

@DesnBaby - Yes shes very soft, kind of like suede and warmer than a furry cat :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My little brother also cant get the friends sphynx out of his mind, thinks she sits on a little cushion and needs oven gloves to handle her :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hehe it is short for Harriette, I hadnt even thought about the joke about her name untill It was pointed out to me, obviously a bit slow on the uptake :)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
I think it's adorable! I figured from the spelling that her full name was Harriette. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Way cool kitty! Beautiful! I have always been fascinated with the hairless breed. I have heard that they are great for people with arthritis because of the nice heat they throw off and how much they like to snuggle!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She does throw off a huge amount of heat and if shes not running round the flat at high speed shes on definatly someones lap or shoulders snuggling :)

Your kitty in your profile is beautiful by the way :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts