Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Guys,

Hermione is a Siberian colorpoint, aka Neva Masquerade kitten.
She's a seal lynx point colorway and she is almost 6 months old now. I've had her for 4 of those months. I'll never forget when I first got her, she was less than 12 inches in length and only 2 pounds!!

Sorry for more pictures, but the light was nice and I really wanted you guys to see her fur. I know this is weird since I'm a 23 year old male and all, but she is just so awesome. I love such clever creatures.

·
Registered
49 Posts
errr...I believe that is a TABBY POINT.

Beautiful cat though.

Thank you everyone, you're far too kind. Heh.

I hope I don't become a cat slave :/

ARe you sure it's a tabby point?

I know the breeder I bought it from is world-class, for sure, and doing some googling I also see another breeder has a female that Hermione is looking very similar to as time goes on :

http://www.sineglazkasiberiancats.com/queens.htm

EDIT:
http://www.tica.org/public/breeds/sb/intro.php

Turns out Seal Lynx is the same as Tabby. Didn't know that, neat.

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
Holy cow! That last picture is soooo sweet!!! I could look at that face all day!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh my goodness!! I'm in love! She's sooooo beautiful!! We nearly got a Neva Masquerade as well, but in the end we didn't... Gosh your pics are making me go over the edge get a 4th kitty! But I wont'!!

Beautiful!! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you are all far too kind.

Nicoletta I love your smoke gray kitten! she is so beautiful.

DOUBLE For you Sephie. Ciara AND Columbus are beautiful!

What breeds are these cats?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I knew it. They looked too similar to Hermione (face/fur) to not be!

Good taste! I almost sprung for a Persian/Himalayan until I found out about this breed a year ago. Seems like it has the best combination of persian/himalayan calibre fur, dog like personality, low shedding, adorableness, and intelligence that I could not find elsewhere.

Are Ciara/Keiko females? How old are they?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
errr...I believe that is a TABBY POINT
I respectfully disagree :) She is a beautiful seal lynx point. I am certain of this cuz I got one myself :) Although mine is a Javanese rather than a Siberian, the coloring is the same.

And Broly, I'm 51, single and male and I am totally into my cats :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts