Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
So as requested iv come over to introduce you all to Jake, the cat im currently owned by.
Jake came home to own us on December 13th last year. I moved in with Alex last Novemeber and he had always said we could get a cat.
We didnt want a kitten as we both worked days so decided on an older cat. I was trailing online adverts and came across Jake.
The guy who had him, had found him starving and very weak under a hedge in a field where he keeps his horse. Took him to the vets where nothing was found to be wrong and aged him between 2-3 years old.
Even thought the guy really loved him, his other ctas wouldnt accept him so he was being kept in a caravan in the horses field.
Went to meet him and it was total love at first site. He was so friendly and had clearly been someones pet at some point, he was also already nuetered. Unfortunalty no one had been looking or claimed him. So mine he became.
Jake is very very friendly to anyone he meets.Very people orientated and dog like almost. Hes a total mammys boys which suits me fine and loves nothing more than lying around on people or sitting on my netbook which he sees and his enemy :) Hes also a vocal kitty and has no problem shouting at me if he wants something. Poor guy is also bow legged at the back with a small problem with his knee joints.
Alex works away 4 days a week so Jakes sleeps under the blanket with me on Alexs side to keep me company. Either way I never want to be parted from this guy, hes my world.

I previously had another cat while living at home who my mam made rehome, Izzy black longhaired female who was the total opposite of Jake.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
He's a sweetheart and is sounds like he has a wonderful personality. Izzy is adorable too...I hope she's happy in her new home.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Izzy went to someone i know and is also the boss of his two male cats :) Jake is fast asleep on my at the moment but is lying on one arm so im typing this one handed

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Jake is stunning! And I saw a little pink padded paw! *squeals* Thanks for sharing him with us. :D

Izzy is such a cutie, I hope she's very happy in her new home as the big boss. :p

·
Super Moderator
26,514 Posts
Both cats are beautiful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts