Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I have 3 kitties, but my ultimate favorite is my little orange kitten, Kricket! He is so handsome and my first kitten I have ever owned. He has grown from a tiny 3 lbs to 11lbs in less than a year. I was hoping he would get to 15, but I love him anyway. Everyone comments on his long fluffy tail. He is a very laid back kitten, I take him wherever I can, he walks on a leash pretty well and I even bought him his first holiday costume! I love this little guy he's everything I wanted in a cat :thumb

Attachments

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
That last picture should be on a calendar! What a gorgeous boy. It looks like his orange is kind of muted, almost like half-orange, half-buff? What a beauty.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, that was the second day I had him. I was freaking out because I couldn't find him. I thought he had gotten squished somewhere since I had never had an animal that small, I was constantly worried he would get broken somehow. Then I found him curled up and had to just go AWWWWW! That kitten can do no wrong, LOL! Every time he is naughty, I have to take a picture, LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts